"It’s hard to overstate how good these are for the money. Context have landed a home run with the Gravity pants, delivering a solid product without costing the Earth at a time when we need more of this."
Pete Scullion, Wideopen Magazine Review
Our gravity MTB trousers are built very tough, with a great fit and understated style for Downhill, Enduro, or Dirt jumping. With excellent water-resistant features, and epic crash resistance, these trousers are suitable for all-seasons and the nastiest conditions you can throw at them.
- Heavyweight 'soft-shell' Polyester construction, with a slight stretch for comfort and good water resistance.
- 400GSM Cordura knee panels for superior crash resistance.
- Double and triple-stitched in strategic areas for robustness.
- Rear panel is made from a very water resistant Polyester/Polyeurathane blend for added splash resistance.
- Elasticated calf panels for a comfortable, slim fit around the lower legs.
- Ratchet buckle waistband for perfect adjustment.
- Two waterproof zip pockets at hips.
- YKK Zippered fly.
- Raised rear coverage for added mud protection.
- Heavily tapered custom fit, allowing space just where you need it, and are snug where you don't.
- Finished off with our signature tan faux-leather tag on right knee.
This item is covered by our 1 year crash replacement scheme. Please note that these trousers are intended to be run with knee pads underneath, as the knee panels are made from hardwearing materials.
Trousers that you could easily pay double, amazing fit, top quality and perfect for UK conditions. Will buy more