The Enduro Pant is the perfect companion for a wide variety of riding disciplines. Designed to be more versatile than our heavy-hitting and water resistant gravity pant; The Enduro pants are comfortable, lightweight & breathable, but still solid enough to handle those inevitable crashes.
- Nylon & Lycra Blended main material offers a modest 4-way stretch and excellent mobility.
- Breathable and ventilated yet robust enough for Enduro or DH.
- Slim, high-backed, and tapered cut, with plenty of room for knee pads.
- Aerated mesh panels on the back of the knees to vent excess heat.
- Small Lycra panels at the ankle keeps the cuffs tight and tidy.
- Signature embossed patch at rear and at left ankle.
- Ratchet buckle waistband for perfect adjustment.
- Two waterproof zip pockets at hips.
- High quality 'YKK' brand zips.
- In-pocket car key safety tether.
These are just as comfortable on an XC blast, an Enduro Epic, lapping the bikepark, or relaxing with a beer after another great ride.
Our 1 year crash replacement scheme is also included!
Add to that a great range of sizing options, and by popular demand; dedicated long size options for tall riders!
Every thing about the enduro pants fits my needs. The length for me (6ft4) is absolutely perfect. The quality and detail for a newer brand is on point. The guys have killed it with these pants, best ones I’ve had by far. Highly recommend.
Long fitted better than any others I've got and posted out quickly.
Fantastic quality gear at a fantastic and reasonable price, amazing service too. What's not to like?
Absolutely delighted with these trousers. I have both the gravity and enduro sets. The enduro are thin enough to wear on a hot day and keep you cool and covered. The material appears very robust. The tracks I was on for the first use was very steep and technical which result in a couple of dabs. And I caught my calf on the pedal which resulted in no damage to the trousers. I was fully expecting a tear or a mark at least. When they release the shorts I will be buying them.
Super breathable. V lightweight. Should be great summer pants
Ordered the enduro pants on the pre-release special price. These easily beat well known brands in their fit, quality and feel without paying the inflated price tag. Lighweight, great fit around ankle where I like the pant to be tighter. These will be great for summer and spring riding!!