Tbh had it on at innerleithan yesterday but it was too good to be riding in ?? Wore it to gordos out out for pizza after biking But feels and look absolutely cracking . P.s waterproofed it first with nikwax wash in as I do with everything when you bike in the tweed valley ?
- Cotton-free; Technical 100% Polyester with microfleece interior. This 300gsm material sheds mud, washes well, and doesn't get heavy and sweaty like a traditional cotton hoodie will.
- Large, zippered under-arm vents with mesh lining for controlling ventilation.
- Half-zipped front allows for even more ventilation and comfort when required.
- Dual zippered front 'kangaroo' pocket for goggles.
- Durable, high quality YKK zips are used throughout.
- Zip pullers for ease of use whilst wearing gloves.
- Elongated arms to keep you fully covered whilst riding, with tidy elasticated wrists.
- Enlarged hood with enough space to fit comfortably over a trail helmet.
- Long-tail shape for perfect attack-position coverage.
- The polyester won't soak up rain like a cotton hoodie does, but still might require a wash-in DWR treatment if you plan to use it for riding in heavy rain.
- Designed in the U.K. for mixed riding conditions.
- Large screen-printed graphic and our signature tan embossed patch, for a casual street-inspired look.
Love it! Really comfy, great fit and keeps me warm. It's not windproof but that's fine, perfect for chill laps on the hill!
First ride yesterday faultless,
Rode today with it on awesome, I just had a base layer on , just wish I had ordered 2 …
Nice quality item, purchased size large which fits well but should have gone for xl to get slightly looser riding fit
Superb ridding top. Well made well thought out. Have used it on the last 3 rides and it’s mint?will probably get another to rotate!! Paired it up with the gravity pants, it’s an ace combo ?
Great fit, comfortable, great quality, at 6'5" an XL hits the spot. Top job ?
Fits me perfect, was a nice addition on a cool day at Dalby. Good features for MTB and works well with the other context gear. Price as always is excellent when compared with other companies
Was a little unsure on sizes as I fall between a medium and a large on the size chart, the guys were super helpful and gave great advice on which would be best to go for. For reference I'm 5'7, 90kg and a 44" chest... opted for a medium and the fit is spot on. Not restrictive at all and plenty of room to move in it still. Used the top as an outer layer a few times now, between cold frozen rides and a very wet day at a bike park it's been awesome. While it's not advertised as a waterproof, it coped with a day of on/off drizzle well and helped keep a nice regulated body heat. As a riding layer it works great, plus you can wear it to stay warm down the pub for the ever important apres ride refreshment!!