Great fitting hoodie - warm, comfortable and great material. Would buy again and is my go to outer layer!
Our Freeride Hoodie is designed for good times; packed with MTB specific features with a casual fit and appearance.
The hoodie is packed with enough technical features to make it your go-to outerwear for a whole range of rides. Ideal for the dirt jumps, pump track, or any trail ride or uplift day. And don't forget those long days spent with a shovel in-hand too!
Soft and comfortable, with a sporty full polyester construction and highly adjustable levels of ventilation - this hoodie has been custom designed in the UK from the ground-up to fit around your MTB lifestyle. Quite simply it's a garment you won't want to take off.
- Cotton-free; Technical 100% Polyester with microfleece interior. This 300gsm material sheds mud, washes well, and doesn't get heavy and sweaty like a traditional cotton hoodie will.
- Large, zippered under-arm vents with mesh lining for controlling ventilation.
- Half-zipped front allows for even more ventilation and comfort when required.
- Dual zippered front 'kangaroo' pocket for goggles.
- Durable, high quality YKK zips are used throughout.
- Zip pullers for ease of use whilst wearing gloves.
- Elongated arms to keep you fully covered whilst riding, with tidy elasticated wrists.
- Enlarged hood with enough space to fit comfortably over a trail helmet.
- Long-tail shape for perfect attack-position coverage.
- The polyester won't soak up rain like a cotton hoodie does, but still might require a wash-in DWR treatment if you plan to use it for riding in heavy rain.
- Designed in the U.K. for mixed riding conditions.
- Large screen-printed graphic and our signature tan embossed patch, for a casual street-inspired look.
As with all Context gear, our no-fuss 1 year crash replacement scheme covers any accidental damage.