The Gravity combo is our premium choice for Downhill and aggressive Enduro riders and racers. This 3-piece gear set includes a compression top, Mesh sleeveless vest, and our Gravity MTB pants.
Core Compression Jersey
- A lycra construction compression jersey offers temperature regulation and sweat wicking.
- Extended body and arm lengths ensure full coverage even when stretched out on the bike.
- Subtle faux-leather branded tag on right sleeve.
Mesh Sleeveless Vest
- Polyester mesh sleeveless jersey in a range of colours, to be worn over the compression top, or on it's own on hot days.
- Ideal for running over the top of a chest protector or spine protector.
- Body length suited to being worn tucked or untucked.
- A branded faux-leather patch adds a touch of understated style.
Gravity MTB Pants
- Heavyweight 'soft-shell' Polyester construction, with a slight stretch for comfort and good water resistance.
- 400GSM Cordura knee panels for superior crash resistance.
- Rear panel is a waterproof Polyester/Polyeurathane blend for added splash resistance.
- Elasticated calf panels for a great fit around the lower legs.
- Ratchet buckle waistband for perfect adjustment.
- Two waterproof zip pockets at hips.
- Zippered fly.
- Raised rear coverage for added mud protection.
- Heavily tapered custom fit, allowing space just where you need it, and are snug where you don't.
- Finished off with our signature tan faux-leather tag on right knee.
This gear set is covered by our 1 year crash replacement scheme. Please note that these trousers are intended to be run with knee pads underneath, as the knee panels are made from very coarse, hardwearing materials.
I ordered the Gravity Combo, I had never even considered wearing a base layer and vest but I gave it a try and I do love the look. The pants fit great and are easy to pedal in but they are warm, perfect for wet days and winter. With the water resistant back I will be happy sat on the uplift bus without getting damp.
Stand out top quality kit at affordable prices, why pay more. Decent fit, hard wearing and looks class.
I'm blown away by the quality of this kit, the compression/vest layer system works really well, and the trousers fit great, that's usually my biggest concern with ordering online, but sizing guides are accurate here. Will be buying a second set while it's an absolute bargain!