The Park Combo is our casual choice for gravity riding and bikepark laps! This 2-piece gear set includes a Tech Tee and our hard-hitting and crash-resistent Gravity MTB pants.
- Our tech tees are designed with a casual skate style and technical materials.
- Polyester/cotton blend for a soft, comfortable feel and quick drying.
- Screen-printed graphics
- Leatherette Context tag
Gravity MTB Pants
- Heavyweight 'soft-shell' Polyester construction, with a slight stretch for comfort and good water resistance.
- 400GSM Cordura knee panels for superior crash resistance.
- Rear panel is a waterproof Polyester/Polyeurathane blend for added splash resistance.
- Elasticated calf panels for a great fit around the lower legs.
- Ratchet buckle waistband for perfect adjustment.
- Two waterproof zip pockets at hips.
- Zippered fly.
- Raised rear coverage for added mud protection.
- Heavily tapered custom fit, allowing space just where you need it, and are snug where you don't.
- Finished off with our signature tan faux-leather tag on right knee.
This gear set is covered by our 1 year crash replacement scheme. Please note that these trousers are intended to be run with knee pads underneath, as the knee panels are made from coarse, hardwearing materials.
First off, in comparison to other brand's MTB clothing, this is incredible value for money, and shows just how much the big names are inflating their prices to seem exclusive. Value aside, the quality is amazing, the shirt feels very nice and is well sized, it fits loose, but not baggy. The Gravity pants really takes the cake though, the construction immediately gives you the sense that they can take an absolute beating, and protect the rider at the same time, whilst not being cumbersome and heavy. These are my first set of full length DH riding pants and I was worried that the material would bunch up around my knee pads and restrict movement, but they feel completely natural when you're on the bike and hammering downhill. Styling wise, Context have gone for a simple, understated design, done very well, and the faux leather tags give a touch of class. Overall, I'm really impressed and will definitely be purchasing more in the future!