This Winter Gilet from Context ridewear is ideal for keeping your core temperature up whilst the outdoor temperatures drop. The fleece-lined softshell polyester construction is wind proof and extremely water resistant, and boasts some well thought out features to make riding in the cold of winter a blast!
- 400gsm Fleece-lined Softshell polyester construction.
- Excellent water and wind resistance.
- Material water resistance specification (hydrostatic head): 10,000mm
- A simple, functional pullover design with a crew neck.
- 2 Large fullywaterproof pockets and zips. The left pocket contains a large goggle-wipe, and the right pocket contains a key clip on a tether to keep your valuables safe!
- Bike-specific fit, with an elongated tail to protect from rear wheel spray, and tailored arm holes to allow full range of motion.
Designed to be layered up and worn over one of our compression jerseys, when a bit more warmth and water resistance is required.
We love these , tested to the max recently at Bike Park Wales, kept us comfy and dry on a wet Welsh day.
I don’t like riding with full winter waterproof jackets, I get too hot! This has been the perfect addition to my riding kit, really comfortable and keeps my body warm and the ability to move freely without the winter jackets. Will definitely buy again.
I bought this as a Autumn, Mild Winter day and Spring alternative to the sweat inducing Jacket. The quality seems great, love the lack of zip which will help with comfort when in seated position and reduce failure points from the usual broken zip. The sizing comes up a little large. I measured my chest before buying and went for a small where as my usual go to size is always a medium in other brands. It's worth measuring to be sure as it seems to fit really nice even with armour underneath although I am slender. The front pockets are waterproof which is also a nice touch and the lack of hood is also welcome as this is a garment for when it's not raining and hoods just catch the wind anyway. It would be a nice addition to see a small pocket on the back for energy bars but regardless I'd buy again.