This Winter Gravity combo is our premium choice for Downhill and aggressive Enduro riders and racers over the colder and wetter months. This 3-piece gear set includes a compression top, Winter Softshell Gilet, and our Gravity MTB pants.
Core Compression Jersey
- A lycra construction compression jersey offers temperature regulation and sweat wicking.
- Extended body and arm lengths ensure full coverage even when stretched out on the bike.
- Subtle faux-leather branded tag on right sleeve.
Softshell Winter Gilet
- Fleece-lined Softshell polyester construction.
- Bike-specific fit, with an elongated tail and crew neck pullover design.
- Two fully waterproof pockets, with a goggle wipe in one pocket and a key clip and tether in the other, to keep your valuables safe!
- Ideal for running over the top of a chest protector or spine protector.
- A branded faux-leather patch adds a touch of understated style.
Gravity MTB Pants
- Heavyweight 'soft-shell' Polyester construction, with a slight stretch for comfort and good water resistance.
- 400GSM Cordura knee panels for superior crash resistance.
- Rear panel is a waterproof Polyester/Polyeurathane blend for added splash resistance.
- Elasticated calf panels for a great fit around the lower legs.
- Ratchet buckle waistband for perfect adjustment.
- Two waterproof zip pockets at hips.
- Zippered fly.
- Raised rear coverage for added mud protection.
- Heavily tapered custom fit, allowing space just where you need it, and are snug where you don't.
- Finished off with our signature tan faux-leather tag on right knee.
This gear set is covered by our 1 year crash replacement scheme. Please note that these trousers are intended to be run with knee pads underneath, as the knee panels are made from coarse, hardwearing materials.
Awesome set of warm gear for winter training. Really good fit for a tall teenager, comfy and light for racing in during the winter and perfect for wet and windy outdoor training and racing. Best value for money of all precious equipment bought, really impressed with how dry it kept me in the rain.